Commercial insurance protects your company from unexpected accidents or circumstances. We offer a wide variety of commercial insurance
– Pick ups & SUV’s – Liability insurance (bodily & property damage)
– Executive salesman’s sedan – Medical payment
– Van & box trucks – Physical damage & personal injury protection
– Tow & dump trucks – Uninsured & underinsured motorists
– And, many more! – And, much more!
Protect your business property with Commercial Property insurance. Commercial property insurance protects your business from a wide range of potential misfortunes.
-Protects your building -Protects your outdoor sign
-Protects your inventory -Protects your fence and landscaping
-Protects your equipment -Protects others property, and much more!
General liability protects from claims of bodily or property damage which occur from your business of operation, premises, or products.
– Personal injury
– Tenant’s liability
– Medical payments to others
– Employment practices liability
– Contractual liability including additional insured’s
& waivers of subjugation.
Workers Comp provides protection to meet the statutory requirements of the state workers compensate laws for benefits to injured workers or workers with occupational diseases. Workers comp also protects employers from claims of gross negligence and third party claims for loss of services.
– Employee medical expenses for on job injury or illness
– Employee loss wages due to time off from job related injury or illness
– Death benefits
– Temporary and permanent disability benefits
– Liability protection for the employer
Umbrella/Excess Liability provides additional layers of coverage over your primary general liability, auto, and workers comp policies. Umbrella/excess liability can be customized to meet your operational needs.
Professional liability protects from claims arising due to economic loss from business erros or omissions. Professional liability provides advice, consultation, analysis, reports, or any other professional service. Professional liability is needed by businesses such as doctors, lawyers, realtors, insurance agents, morticians, barbers/beauticians, architects/engineers, directors & offices of corporations, non-profits, and many more.